SPECIAL EVENT CAMPING AREA
- In Special Event Camping Areas (SECA) recreational camping vehicles and tents, including their attachments, must be separated from each other and other structures by at least ten (7) feet.
- In SECA a minimum site area of 300 square feet per site must be provided.
- Each SECA site must abut or face a driveway or clear unoccupied space of at least 16 feet in width, which space must have unobstructed access to a public roadway.
- Water must be provided by an approved source, and be located no greater than 400 feet from the farthest camp site.
- Toilets must be provided in the ratio of one toilet for each sex for each 150 sites. Toilets must be no more than 400 feet from any camp site.
- An adequate number of durable, covered, watertight containers must be provided for all garbage and refuse.
- Garbage and refuse must be collected as often as necessary to prevent nuisance conditions.
- SECA sites must not be located in areas of tall grass or noxious weeds, and sites must be adequately drained.
- A responsible attendant or caretaker must be available on site for any SECA that has 50 or more sites.